The Advisory and Analytics team is primarily focused on pre-construction and post-construction energy yield assessments, and supporting studies, for wind and solar farms in a wide range of wind regimes and markets globally. This involves utilising both well-established industry standard approaches in addition to developing innovative methods to address challenges encountered in analyses, as well as to ensure that Natural Power remain at the cutting edge of the delivery of analytical services within the industry. We have a highly experienced team from a variety of backgrounds, and we are constantly striving to innovate and maximise the value of our analyses in a fast-paced and dynamic market. The day-to-day work is highly collaborative and significantly varied given the number of markets in which we operate and types of analyses we offer.
The main purpose of the role is to deliver core Analytics services for wind developments globally, with a strong focus on both pre- and post-construction yield assessments for onshore/offshore wind farms, in addition to technical due diligence and other advisory services. Quality assurance support in the form of analysis checking for these types of deliverables, and also support and mentoring of the wider team will be required. A critical part of the role will be to
support with improving analysis approaches and methods so as to ensure that these remain at the cutting edge within the industry.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
• Deliver core analysis services which the department offers, with a primary focus on pre- and post-construction yield assessment services for offshore and onshore assets
• Lead due diligence mandates for wind projects, with a focus on offshore, acting as the main point of contact for the client and coordinating the internal project team
• Participate in or lead working groups focused on research and development of current or proposed methods for offshore to ensure that the deliverables the department offers align with market requirements and remain at the cutting edge
• Take responsibility for the financial control and reporting of projects and tasks assigned to your
• Participate in pro-active business development focused on offshore through client calls and face-to-face meetings, attendance at conferences and networking events, and presentation of technical material at industry events so as to promote Natural Power
• Assist with the preparation, scoping, and delivery of tenders/bids/quotes
• Carry out quality assurance of work which colleagues in the department produce, through both checking and approval of analyses and reports, to ensure that a high standard and consistency of deliverable is maintained
• Stay up to date with developments in tools/methods/assumptions at industry level
• Actively identify areas of analysis or internal documentation which require improvement/updating and liaise with colleagues to address this
• Train and develop both new and existing team members within the department, in addition to providing day-to-day support of analysts through guidance on their project deliverables
- Location: Nantes/Paris/Marseille
- Benefits: Fully funded provident and supplementary health guarantees with Mutuelle Générale, Restaurant Vouchers, 50% reimbursement of transport subscription and Discounted leisure activities